Enovia PLM Architects
Location : Hyderabad,Bangalore & USA
Experiance : 5-10
- The PLM Global Enterprise PLM Architect is responsible for providing deep technical domain and expertise on the growth and health of Dassault PLM platforms, its integration to CAD solutions, scheduled upgrades, and EPCI project deployment and uptime troubleshooting
- Strong hands on experience configuring, deploying and developing solutions 3DEXP Platform 201X and/or ENVOVIA V6 and several of their corresponding modules. Proficiency with HTML, XML, Java, J2EE, JSPs, MQL.
- Development of integrations to upstream CAD solutions and downstream enterprise systems such as ERP.
- Experience with Dassault PLM Enovia 3D Experience 2017.
- Act as a key member of the PLM functional council designing and recommending technical alternatives to support EPCI projects and business processes in an efficient and sustainable way. Drive implementation and launch of features into the production environments via a Change Control process.
- Document the PLM environment maturity over time by plotting its current state vs its next phases. Design and detailed technical strategies to introduce features and technologies to our PLM ecosystem. Prospect emerging technologies that maximize the technical capabilities of our PLM investments
- Execute and support strategic initiatives that enable the Twin program success including the enhancements of Digital Thread processes and their respective systems and tools adoption